Wednesday, April 7, 2004

Notta Con - V

Well, just in case anyone was thinking about it, I think that the parade idea is officially dead. Although I don't know the exact reasons why, the whole parade has been changed around. It doesn't even look remotely fun.

That said, I'm in the process of trying to solidify plans for "Notta Con" that will put me (and A2) in Philly in the end of June. So, if anyone is seriously interested in getting together, the dates that are looking good are 6/30 - 7/2 (Wednesday through Friday). There's a Holiday Inn Express that's about $100 a night or so (Midtown), and a zillion other hotels that are a bit more pricey.

Nothing's final yet, but that's what I'm hoping will work out. Just give a post if it looks like something you'd be wanting to show up for (even if just for lunch or dinner or clubbing ;) ). It'd be nice to be able to see people.

No comments: