Thursday, April 29, 2004

~Cut You

It's been a while since I actually cut. I'm pretty sure this is the longest it's been cut free since... I don't know... before high school? It's been over a year now since the last cut fest. Not that it couldn't happen tomorrow, but it's interesting that it's been this long. I don't want to analyze it too much, nor do I want anything along the lines of "praise", because that has the opposite effect on me ("What are you rebelling against?" "What've you got?"), but it crossed my mind last night while watching "Tough Crowd" and they were talking (briefly) about cutting.

I do know 2 things for sure about cutting. 1) It's addictive and 2) it's contagious. Too many people I've met started cutting after they met me. Even the idea is poisonous.

I'm not looking to plant any ideas in the minds of the terminally bored here. I'm just talking about what I feel like talking about. This is my blog, and I'll talk about whatever I want to talk about... or need to. I've spent the last 5 years tip toeing online while watching most people be complete assholes. It's my turn to talk now. If people don't like it, they can go elsewhere. It's a big Internet.

Deep down inside, I'm a complete asshole. Less and less it is that I feel like pretending to be nice.

No comments: