Wednesday, September 7, 2005

448pm090705 ~comment

(From "Under 18".)

I can remember saying over and over again to myself...I will NEVER be like that, with regards to my parents and teachers, anyone older than me, and not getting why they couldn't remember being my age or whatever...

I think that for as much as I am an "adult", I'm not at the same time, as I had to be an "adult" when I was a kid...I just try to keep things in perspective as best I can.

Stay true to yourself, very hopeful words...words that I sometimes tend to forget, and wish I didn't.


(my reply)
I feel like, right now, I should but a BIG disclaimer over the top of my blog. I really have no fucking clue what I'm talking about any more.

It's easy to understand kids. My brain is regressing. That what I write makes any sense to anyone, amazes me. :\

No comments: