Wednesday, September 28, 2005

too spooky

Being that I don't have enough of my media in MP3 format, I figured I'd Beerwolf this little project, and use tarot cards instead.

*Go to your media player/mp3 player and put it all on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

1.What do you think of me, iTunes? ("tarot cards", for me)
"The Magician" I

2.Will I have a happy life?
6 of Cups

3.What do my friends really think of me?
"The Star" XVII

4.Do people secretly lust after me?
"Princess" of Pentacles

5.How can I make myself happy?
6 of Swords

6.What should I do with my life?
"Queen" of Cups

7.Why must life be so full of pain?
"Death" XIII (I swear to fuck, I'm not making this up.)

8.How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
"Prince" of Pentacles

9.Will I ever have children?
"The Devil" XV (ok, now I'm getting a little creeped out.)

10.Will I die happy?
"Princess" of Pentacles

11.Can you give me some advice?
7 of Cups

12.What do you think happiness is?
Ace of Pentacles


I'd analyze this, but I'm not too sure I really want to.

No comments: