Thursday, September 15, 2005

~focus

I wish I felt better. I really did enjoy seeing my brother. It sucks that we live so far apart. True, it's closer than I was when I was in MT, but it's not as close as being in PA, where I was before the last stretch of insanity.

I feel like I need to get some sleep and clear my head. Lately, I always feel like that no matter what I do though. Nothing brings me clarity. Nothing gets rid of the stupid pains I get. Nothing stops me from bitching about it, either. I guess that's a good thing. If I weren't complaining about something, whatever would I write about?

I hope to get a picture of me and my brother to post here, soon. My best friend took a few shots of us. That was very cool. The last I picture of the two of us together was taken more than a decade ago. I don't know that we look a lot alike. We're both short (I'm only about half an inch taller than he is), but I really can't tell if we look alike otherwise. To me, he just looks like my brother.

I miss him.

No comments: