Thursday, September 1, 2005

~Last rant of the night

I'm just going to keep going. I don't care anymore.

I don't care... what you say... I never did believe you much anyway.... I won't be there no more... get out of my way... let me by... blah blah blah...

Sisters and Brothers, Brothers and Sisters... blah blah blah.... Free to Be, You and Me.


We're the tired, the poor, the huddled fucking masses...

The ones who were here, whether we asked to be here or not, who see the... what? The shit and mud. We don't hold stocks, or bonds, or property... and what we "make" in a year doesn't equal what many make in a week.

...but, we behave. We don't break laws. We stay quiet. We don't even vote, for fear... for fear of being SLAPPED on the wrist... or something like that.

Home of the brave. Yeah.

Pacify us with Football and Reality TV.

Whatever.

I'll never lift a finger, I'm too much of a damn coward.

...but... there are a lot like me, who aren't.


You best let your grip on their balls go.

No comments: