Thursday, September 1, 2005

~Shooting at the ambulance

ok, let me continue....


Let's just play "pretend" for a few minutes....


Let's pretend that I'm black, and that I have, let's say... a 2 year old little girl. She's at the stadium with her mom. I stayed at the house to protect our things and take care of my mom. My mom wouldn't leave. She's sick, and she won't leave the home she grew up in. She doesn't have health insurance. She doesn't have anything but this house.


It's been days now. I haven't had any food, or any water. Neither have the people in the stadium. My mom died when the water came in. I made my way to the city, with my gun.


Where is the help? Where are the buses? Who's getting my wife and my little girl to somewhere safe? They said it would be safe in the stadium!

There's the hospital... they're taking the patients out. That white old lady obviously had insurance. There's a half dozen people helping her out. She's gotta be 90 years old... and she's dying.

What about my little girl?!?! She's two! Why aren't some of you guys helping my little girl?!?!?


Is this really rocket science?

No comments: