Wednesday, September 21, 2005

~On the road again

I went for a walk, a couple of hours ago. It was the first real walk I've been able to take since... I don't know when. Probably about a year ago.

I walked about 15 minutes down the road, and behold! there was the shopping center! This is way cool. As long as my legs hold up, and Nessie keeps doing her job, I can actually walk to the grocery store! Even better...!... The liquor store!!!!! WOOHOO!!! There's even a Dollar store there, and ok... this is risky, but still VERY GOOD... A SUSHI RESTAURANT. This is Cutter-Disneyland!!! Yes, I'm poor, but it sure is good to know that when I can save up a few dollars, there's somewhere to go blow it, nearby.

On crappy days, in about 5 or 10 minutes, I can make it to the "packie", as they call them here. That's where you can get alcohol, smokes, and (drumroll please...) LOTTERY TICKETS!

You know?... right now?... I think that I'm going to be ok.



(thankfully, I saved this entry. I hit "submit", the first time, and ~Blog ate it. grrrrrrrrrr. This sucks, I was all happy and shit... now I'm annoyed. I really have to consider giving up on this site.)

No comments: