Wednesday, October 12, 2005

~another sorry

It's been a rough couple of days. I'm glad that ~Blog is running well enough, at the moment, for me to post a sentence or two. Generally, I've just been in bed. I'd probably still be in bed if I hadn't needed to get a water bottle and use the bathroom. I'm hoping to use the momentum and manage to keep moving for at least an hour or two. I have to get the trash out, the mail in, and myself into the shower. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

It's raining. It's been raining for days. Doesn't make taking the trash out too easy. I only have two hands, and Nessie takes up one of them. That leaves one, and if I want to stay dry... well, I'm still working on the whole balancing thing. My balance isn't good. Holding an umbrella and managing Nessie while walking is quite a bit of a challenge.

I'm trying really really hard. I'm in pain. That, as difficult as it is, I'm managing to deal with. I try to stay still... stay in bed. My eyes are really fucked. My ears ring almost non-stop. Dizzy. Memory sucks. I'm trying and trying. I keep hoping that it'll pass... that I'll get a little better. I don't want to go into the hospital.

I'll be trying to blog, when I can, like now. I don't have it in me to move my blog. I sort of have to go with what I know, right now. If ~Blog isn't working, I'll just have to skip it.

So... sorry I'm scarce. Wish I could, at least, catch up on my blog reading. I do hope that everyone is doing ok... and I appreciate people stopping by, even though I haven't really written too much that's worth a damn lately.

No comments: