Tuesday, October 18, 2005

~Got syrup?

There's plenty to tell, but again, I'm staring at the screen not feeling like writing it all out. Doesn't help that my eyes keep going in and out either.

I think that the short of it is that they think I have "Secondary Progressive" MS. I'm not responding to the Solu-Medrol treatments. They want to try once more, but if that doesn't work, it's chemo or bust.

They took me off the Inderal, prescribed Neurontin that I can take as needed to see if that will help with pain, and let me pee in a cup so that they can write me a Rx for one antibiotic or another for the UTI.

Yay! I'm dying! Woohoo!

Sorry. That's just my twisted sense of humor.

I'm a "rare case". My brain is oatmeal, but the motor skills are going last. Joy. I'm always thrilled to know that I'm "unique". It's so easy always being a minority amongst minorities. Makes life a really special, precious thing.

ok... I'm getting evil sarcastic. Maybe I shouldn't write too much more, right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no words. Just love