Monday, October 10, 2005

~debating

Seems that a lot of people are leaving ~Blog and heading over to Blogspot. I can't say that I blame them.

I had a blog over there, briefly, last year. I'm particular though... if I can't get my user name, then I balk. Too, I put a lot of time and energy into this blog. Starting from scratch is something I'm not sure I'm wanting to do. I feel more inclined to just stop blogging altogether.

I'm not doing too well lately. Maybe now is a good time to transfer. I can spend my "I can't write" time re-posting my archives. It's an idea. It's frustrating. Every morning, when I'm ready to start writing, the extra time spent waiting for ~Blog to (maybe) load knocks everything off. Too, I can't expect people to read my blog when they don't want to go through the hassle of waiting for it to appear, if it appears.

It's just that this has been going on for so long now. I keep hoping that I can just wait it out, but I'm beginning to think that it'll never be "fixed".

I'll keep thinking on it, I suppose.

No comments: