Saturday, October 1, 2005

October 1, 2005

I'm in an odd place right now. I think it's somewhere between completely non-functional and smiling-idiot. I don't feel good, or well, or normal. I feel altered. My eyes aren't doing well... that's never a good sign. Trouble sleeping, more so than usual... no sex-drive... yeah... I'm off.

I'm wanting to start something... like another blog. Not that I don't like my blog, it's just that ~Blog is really slow. Too, again, I feel like too many of the wrong people have the address. Yes, that's my own fault, but I guess that sometimes I just want to be away from people who (think they) know me. Also, I feel too scattered... there are too many places online that I write... too many boards, blogs, groups, clubs, etc. I feel like... I just want it all contained... all in one spot. Shoot, I can't even manage to do that with my journal. I'm writing here, instead of in the notebook.

I don't know why it matters to me. Anyone who really wants to read all of my writing will do the sorting. I don't think that I'll ever be able to myself. So anal-retentive, I am.

No comments: