Friday, October 7, 2005

~still stubborn

My friend offered to take me into the ER today, and believe me, I thought about it. Again, it's a matter of weighing the bads. Yes, I'm having a rough time right now, but in the hospital, it's simply hellish. I just wish that there was a way to have a nurse come here to do the IVs instead. The most my doc offered was 3 days in, 2 out. ...and that's after being admitted. Last time, it took something like 12 hours to be admitted, and from what I was told, I was lucky. People wait for a bed for 2 or 3 days sometimes.

I just don't feel like I can go through that right now. I just want to be HERE... HOME. It took almost a year to get into a place I could call home. I don't want to leave it after just 7 weeks of being here. So... I'll not go. I have my appointment on the 17th. I'll discuss things with him then. If I end up completely incapacitated before then, maybe I'll go in... but for now, shoot... I'm an old pro at suffering.

No comments: