Tuesday, October 25, 2005

~Here comes the rain again

Just got up from a very wonderful nap. Sleep is better than gold, when you can't do it normally and you suddenly get a few good hours in.

Neurodude did take me off of the Inderal, as it was not completely working on my Migraines. Ok, this was good.... not so much. The problem is that Mr. Cutter, apparently, has to be different all the time. Mr. Cutter has to get about 3 different types of Migraines, so, Mr. Cutter is royally Mr. Screwed when it comes to headache medications that work.

First, there are the "normal" Migraines. They come from "normal" things... just, one of those headaches that suddenly get into Migraineville, somehow. Often, a few Extra Strength Tylenol and a few botles of water, taken at the right time, can manage to get on top of those. Then, there are the "uh oh. I have MS" Migraines. They come from the fact that my brain is, literally, looking for a way out of my skull. They, sometimes, respond to anti-inflammatories, like 800 mg Motrin, and ice packs. Finally, there are the High Blood Pressure Migraines. Those are HOLY FUCKING SHIT bad, they don't respond to anything, and most medications will only make them worse.

Solu-Medrol raises your blood pressure. Stress raises your blood pressure. Drinking raises your blood pressure. "I'm gonna die, I want snushi!" raises your blood pressure. I could go on.

So, after another hell night, I took my little blue capsule.

This is a good thing. No more HOLY FUCKING SHIT bad Migraine.

The butterly - IV thingee is out of my paw. This too, is a good thing.

The fact that Neurodude "forgot" that he prescribed the Inderal for my High Blood Pressure, and not only my Migraines? Not so much.

Well, at least I know a sure-fire way to off myself. Just stop the Inderal and then, well... when it rains... it pours.

No comments: