Sunday, October 30, 2005

~Soap Scum

I really need a shower. I feel dizzy, though... so, I'm a little hesitant to get in. My eyes are screwed up. I feel like I have a cold or something.

I tried to stay in bed for about 12 hours... figured that even if I couldn't sleep, the rest would do me good. I don't know that it did, but at least I tried. Sometimes, even when your life consists of constant "rest", you have to force yourself to REST. Turn off the phone, turn off the computer, turn the lights out, and stop trying to figure out the nature of the damn universe.

So, today's task is the shower. I'd take a bath, but the tub is yucky, and there's no way I can manage cleaning it. I guess I'm just worried about passing out in the shower. At least, in the tub, I'll be less likely to crack my head open. I hate baths, though. Baths don't make sense to me. How clean can a person get, soaking in a vat of dirty water?

Now, there's a metaphor, if I ever heard one.

No comments: