Wednesday, October 26, 2005

~Day 3

I'm really really tired. I'm trying to force myself to drink this coffee, but my stomach is upset. I'm nauseous. I just want to go back to bed. Slept for an hour, then two more. Not enough.

I hope that they put the next IV in somewhere better than my hand. I really want to shave my arms, but I really don't. It's just that I'm VERY fluffy. When they take the tape off, it's more painful than the actual IV. I just can't bring myself to shave my fur. That would be very un-Cutter like.

Crossing my fingers. So far, so good with the legs. Last time, they went on Day 3. Hopefully, this time, they won't.

Been watching VH1's third series of "I Love the 80's". Today is '84 and '85. I don't know why I watch it. I had very little to do with 80's pop culture. In fact, I hated just about everything about it. The people who they have narrating it are the people I despised in the 80's... the small-minded mall rat types. The rich kids. The closest to me might be that dude from Anthrax, Scott Ian... but even that's pushing it a little.

Yeah, the 80's. I didn't think that things could ever be worse. Then 2000 came along. This country is so fucked up, I actually miss the 80's in comparison.


I'd better start moving toward the shower.

No comments: