Sunday, October 2, 2005

~We have no secrets

My mind is racing and dragging at the same time. So, I write.

My poor brain. I feel bad for it. It's tired and scarred. I push it and push it. I always have.

It's an interesting thought (here we go, brain)... I push my brain. How does that make sense? Am I not my brain? How does one push oneself? Does that not imply duality? When I say "I", what do I really mean? What am "I"? Where am "I"? The only thing I think I have down is the "Who am I?" part.

When things start making sense... when they start making sense, I get scared. Finding out that I'm wrong, I can deal with that. When I find out that I'm right... that just opens doors... and I'm petrified.

I used to have more faith in myself. I'm not too sure what caused me to lose so much faith. No. That's a lie. I do know what caused it. The lies of others. Sometimes, I just know things. Then, people lie, and I think that I'm just delusional or paranoid. It's the nature of the beast... lying. What other creature on this planet will smile while attacking you? What other creature on this planet will smile while being attacked? Lies. That's what our brains are evolving to deal with. That's our greatest threat.

Energy. Thoughts. Thoughts are "electrical impulses". We are energy. We are a bundle of electrical impulses. The brain... we use our brain to move... we send the electrical impulses we need to, in order to use our bodies. Nerves. We use nerves to send and receive electrical impulses. Nerves are coated, insulated, to stop these impulses from shooting out all over the place. I assume, it also insulates us... protects us from the electrical impulses of others. I had ESP, when I was born. That's what my mother told me, anyway. I suppose, it was useful. I continued to strip my nerves of their insulation. That's what they call "MS".

Our brains are evolving. One day, we won't be able to lie anymore.

No comments: