Friday, October 28, 2005

~Day 5

I'm up. I think that I got in a little over 3 hours total, in the sleep department.

I feel dizzy already... and sort of headachey. The over-the-counter stuff I took to stop my pee burn seems to have worked a bit. Leaking is one thing, leaking ACID is another. Too, it's pretty cool. It turns your piss a really funky orange.

I'm not sure how long it takes for prick-mode to pass. I'm in prick-mode without the Solu-Medrol, often. It's sort of tough to tell the difference. All I can do is keep apologizing. Believe it or not, I'm not that bad of a person. Yes, I have a mouth on me (or "fingers", in this case), but I'm generally harmless. I don't enjoy hurting people's feelings, really. Sometimes I do, I guess. When I feel that someone is really hurting me, the fact that I'm hurting them back doesn't bother me too much... not until after the hurt they did to me wears off... then, I beat myself up for not feeling badly about hurting them... you know, two wrongs don't make a right, that sort of thing.

I hope that I can get some sleep in the next few days. Not sleeping is not good, on many levels.

Ugh

No comments: