Monday, January 16, 2006

January 16, 2006

8:17 AM - 1/16/06
~past time

I think that they fixed the time zone thing. I guess that I'll find out once I hit "publish".

I'm really tired. Couldn't sleep well. Something going whacky with my right leg and hip... pain was really bad. I'll go with a 9 or 10... and it lasted for hours.

Can't help but wonder if I was so upset yesterday for reasons other than the fact that I can be a cranky bitch sometimes.

I'm getting that bottle of Scotch today. I don't care if I have to crawl to the liquor store.
------------------------------------

ok, so much for the time zone. It's still 3 hours behind.


4:52 PM - 1/16/06
~Lulu ruled

I got my damn Scotch.

Well, you know what they say... If it's not Scottish, it's CRAP! (Fine, "they" don't say that, but Mike Meyers does, and he obviously knows something I don't. He's REEATCH BEEATCH!)

Anyway...

It was a pretty good day. RavensWings came over and we went to lunch, then to the Alky store and the food store. Spent some time laying on the floor (no furniture, remember?) talking about everything from men's groins throwing up, to Hee Haw.

The food store wasn't as bad today. My legs went goopy a couple of times, but I dealt with it ok.

It's 4:44 PM. Spooky number. It follows me, I swear. Yeah. Right. Ummm... I've had about 1 cup of Dewars. Just for the record, anything I say after the next 1/4 cup... just delete it from your memory. I was shnockered.


10:38 PM - 1/16/06
~The Terrier did it

oops.

passed out.

My stomach is PISSED OFF.

No comments: