Tuesday, January 24, 2006

January 24, 2006

11:18AM - 1/24/06
~Stuck in the middle

I'm due for my shot today. I don't look forward to it. I'm hoping that maybe it'll give me a boost though. Maybe help with the eye? Testosterone bumps up your immune system. It's my own immune system that's attacking me though, so I don't know what to think.

I'm putting off calling Neurodude. I think it's because I'm reaping the benefits of the sleep I got. I feel a little better than last night.

I don't feel like being sick. I never do, but... I want to just push myself into "go!" mode. Take my shot, get a shower, take the trash out, get the mail, make something to eat, finish filling out those forms, install my printer, make some phone calls... yeah. Right. Then tonight, it'll be "go to the ER".

Guess I'm going to have to stick with finding some sort of middle ground.


5:45 PM - 1/24/06
~The 5pm drabs

Managed my shot, and hooked up the printer. Just now took a risk and got the trash out/mail in. I really wanted to get a shower today, but I'm thinking that it's not going to happen. If I can manage a nap, I might risk it later, but I'm a little too wobbly right now.

I think that I'm bored. I'm bored a lot. Not much I can do about that though. It sucks, I'm almost always either bored or overwhelmed. I suppose that I'm just a person of extremes... like it or not.

It'll pass. Usually, by 9pm I've converted from bored to overwhelmed. Fun stuff.

No comments: