Thursday, January 26, 2006

January 26, 2006

12:08 AM - 1/26/06
~midnight mumblings

I'm up, and in a really shitty mood. My computer is starting to act weird on me again, and that doesn't help.

Hey, at least I have less to worry about, I've already lost everything. If it crashes, it crashes.

Yeah, and if my eye goes, it goes. Whatever.

Tomorrow is food store day. That should be fun. Not.

I can't fucking see right. I hate this!!!


8:01 AM - 1/26/06
~off track

Note to self:

Write more. Blog less.


5:20 PM - 1/26/06
~more more more

I want to do coffee. I want to do shots.

I have a headache. I'm going blind.

I want to be up and out. I want to be tucked away in dreamland.

I want. I want. I want.

I suppose that life would be horribly boring if we didn't "want". Desire = Drive. Contentment is hell, if not experienced in the past or future tense. If you experience more than a few minutes of contentment, I guarantee that boredom will follow.

Contentment always leads to, "What's next?", or "I want more!", or "I want what I used to have!".

Never satisfied.

Always hungry.

It's what stops us from dying.

No comments: