Tuesday, January 31, 2006

January 31, 2006

10:35 AM - 1/31/06
~Closing the month

Pain woke me up. It was the oddest thing. It'll sound small, but it didn't feel small at all. It felt like someone had driven a nail through the tip of my pinky toe on my right foot. Holy fudge-making mother of George, it HURT. I fell back to sleep when it passed, but then it woke me up again. Very not good.

I think that I read, or heard, somewhere, that when you have "digit" problems, it's usually spine related. I don't know if that's true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me. Had some really messed up pains, way too close to my spine, yesterday. Sort of a hot, zap-like thing... about an inch or two to the right of the spine, about half way down my back. Festive.

It's just pretty frustrating that no matter what I go through, there's really nothing they can do. I either ride these things out until I die, or I go into the hospital where they'll torture me until I do. Harold and Bunny are voting for skipping the whole hospital thing. Nessie seems to want to go into the hospital. I don't know what her deal is, but I suspect that it might be that she has a crush on chairy. I caught them playing around in the hospital, the other night.

The eye is still bad, but I haven't seen the crackles yet. It's resting at "eye booger" phase, I suppose. Same with the legs... they seem to be resting at "jello". Fun stuff.

I suppose that it'll all be up to Neurodude when he gets back from Vacation. I'll tell you what though, if he wants me in the hospital, he'd better take the 20 mintes to come up to the ER and personally see to it that things go smoothly... including writing orders on my chart to allow me LOTS of happy drugs to calm me down while I'm in there. I think that Nessie and Chairy are planning a riot.


12:19 PM - 1/31/06
~bumpy ride

My right bicep is twitching out of control. It's scaring me.

Most of the new problems have been on my right side, from the toe, to the eye, to the back, to the bicep. Must be a whopper of a lesion on the left.

No comments: