Sunday, January 1, 2006

January 1, 2006

12:41 AM - 1/1/06
~Welcome to 2006

I had a nice night with Bunny, Harold, and Nessie. Earlier I went out for lunch with RavensWings. Sushi. INCREDIBLE sushi. They were preparing for a heavy night, so all of it was VERY fresh.

Bunny watched the ball drop in Times Square, on TV, with me. Nessie watched too, leaned up against the wall.

The first thing I did was walk to the window and watch the snow fall. I WALKED to the window, and WATCHED the snow fall.

I'm grateful for my vision, and for my ability to walk.

I'm grateful that I have a roof over my head.

I'm grateful for my friends, and for my brother, and for my dad-unit, whom I speak with again, through e-mail.

I'm grateful for my Disability check.

I'm grateful that I have a full stomach, a burning cigarette, and an open beer.

I'm grateful that I have a computer to write on, and to communicate with others on.

I'm grateful for a lot of things... but mostly... and honestly... I'm grateful that I had the ability to make it through 2005.


11:52 AM - 1/1/06
~Ouch

Too many beers. 800 mg of Ibuprofen for a late night snack. Stomach pain woke me up.

I'm in such pain.... I can't even breathe right.

Happy New Year? Right now, the makers of Pepto must certainly think so.

Hopefully it'll be a year before I forget this morning, and drink so many beers all at once again.

Back to bed I go.


5:23 PM - 1/1/06
~VERY Cool

Look at that!!! Archive links, compliments of ~blog, that actually WORK!!!

WooHoo!!!!

Next, there will be 31 days in the months that actually have them!

(Hey, I can hope.)


10:45 PM - 1/1/06
~Your village called

If you don't plan on taking at least 3 minutes to read over my blog, don't leave comments which you feel are "advice". It makes me angry, and makes you look like a big fucking idiot.



(this entry edited for REALLY hostile content)

No comments: