Tuesday, January 3, 2006

January 3, 2006

12:51 AM - 1/3/06
~More Stevie

It's in my head... so I'll post it. I may delete it later, but that's ok. I guess I just needed to share... or something.

Beauty and the Beast

You're not a stranger to me
And you are something to see
You don't even know how to please
You say a lot but you're unaware how to leave

My darling lives in a world that is not mine
An old child misunderstood out of time
Timeless is the creature who is wise
And timeless is the prisoner in disguise

Oh who is the beauty who the beast
Would you die of grieving when I leave
Two children too blind to see
I would fall in your shadow I believe

My love is a man who's not been tamed
Oh my love lives in a world of false pleasure and pain
We come from different worlds we are the same my love
I never doubted your beauty I've changed
I never doubted your beauty I've changed

Changed
who is the beauty
Where is my beast (my love)
There is no beauty
Without my beast (my love)

Who is the beauty
Who my love
Ahhh
Oh la bĂȘte la bĂȘte
Where is my beast

My beauty my beauty
My beautiful beautiful beautiful
Beautiful beast

written by Stevie Nicks
- appears on The Wild Heart (1983)



11:24 AM - 1/3/06
~the mind killer

Sometimes, the music in my head is REALLY loud. Sometimes that's ok, sometimes it's not. I have no clue why that particular song got in there last night, but it's probably my favorite Stevie song, so that's ok.

Wasn't feeling too well last night, so I took a sleepy pill. It's rare that I use them, because they don't work if I take them too often. I got a decent amount of sleep from it, and that's a good thing. It was much needed.

My head has been hot, over the last few days. I don't like it when it's hot. In my experience, when my head gets hot, it's because the MS is munching away.

It's pretty messed up... I can't enjoy the "bad" time, because I'm too busy fearing the "dangerous" time. It really scares me. I really don't think that I can make it through another "dangerous" time. The last one was over a year long.

I'm petrified.

No comments: