Saturday, January 21, 2006

January 21, 2006

10:30 AM - 1/21/06
~Here we go again

My legs just completely buckled while I was at the bathroom sink. My right eye is really bad.

Today is food store day.

Wish me luck?


5:16 PM - 1/21/06
~meow you

My day went pretty well. Had lunch, went to the food store, and spent some time bonding with my carpet, with RavensWings. My legs went bonkers a few times, but nothing too horrible on the "living with MS" front.

It's hot in here. Outside, the temperature is way above normal. All of my neighbors have their windows and doors open. My window is open, but the shade is down. Dealing with people isn't high on my list of things I want to do right now. Right now, I just want to drink this beer, smoke this smoke, and enjoy the solitude. Some people need people. Some people need space. Yes, I think that we all need both, but I think that, generally speaking, you're either a people person, or a space person. I think of Cats and Dogs. Dogs need people... being around people and making people happy are what they seem to live for. Too, they're pack oriented. Cats? Cats are, generally, independent. You don't have a cat, the cat has you. I'm a cat. I socialize when I feel like it. If I don't want to, and I have to, I'll bitch, whine, mope and complain until you leave me alone... then, I'll smile and say "Hey! Where's the party?".

I'm thinking... maybe a Siberian Tiger... fuck this heat shit!!!

No comments: