Wednesday, January 25, 2006

January 25, 2006

7:11 AM - 1/25/06
~two for T

Sometimes I feel that I'm forcing myself to write. Actually, it often feels that I have to force myself to do just about everything.

I ride my own ass... yell at myself... "Don't be lazy!"

"...but I don't want to!!!"

"Just do it."

"Why?!?"

"You'll thank yourself later."

"...but I don't feel like it!"

"Fine. Whatever. Suit yourself."

*sulks*

...and then I do it, whatever it is. Sometimes I thank myself later, sometimes I don't.

Duality... the spice of life.


4:48 PM - 1/25/06
~Luuucy... I'm Homohhhh

So, the word through the wall is that Coughy and Murmur moved down the walkway, into another apartment, and that tenant moved into Coughy and Murmur's. I'm pretty sure it's a couple, but so far I'm only sure about Lucy. If I was up to no good, I'd also have Lucy's phone number, social security number, and credit card number. She made phone calls today, to change the apartment number in her various listed addresses. I held onto the dirt about the apartment switch, and her name, but quickly closed my ears to the rest. Frankly, it's none of my business, and I don't want to know. (I think that the Franks live a couple of doors down, actually.)

From what I heard, Murmur needed the other apartment because she's in a wheelchair. I don't know that the apartment is wheelchair accessible, but it's closer to the door and the layout inside is different. I think that it's ideal. There's no one on the one side of them, and so Coughy shouldn't be rattling the ear drums of anyone, unless his bathroom door, and his one neighbor's bathroom door are open. ...or maybe through the kitchen walls... I don't know. All I know is that dude is MEGA loud, so it's probably for the best that there's no apartment on the one side of theirs.

So far, so good with Lucy and (I'll just assume that there's a) Desi. I'll keep my fingers crossed though. I'm pretty sure they don't smoke.

No comments: