Friday, February 10, 2006

February 10, 2006

2:48 AM - 2/10/06
Just wanted to say

Puked and passed out.

Really miffed that I missed ER.


8:27 AM - 2/10/06
~Must Shop

It's foodstore day. Getting out of the apartment will be nice... provided I don't fall, or walk into something, or start beating up cars.

Truthfully, I feel better since getting the info from Neurodude yesterday evening. It's waiting on the info that makes me nuts. Knowing that I have a couple new lesions makes me feel a little saner. Sometimes, I doubt myself... sort of fall prey to those who would point fingers at me and tell me I'm making shit up. Doesn't usually last too long though. I like this whole MRI thing... keeps me honest with myself, and gives me something to whack people with.

Sure wish I knew what I missed on ER last night. That was some rotten wine. I don't like puking, and I don't like passing out, especially on Thursdays around 10pm.

Maybe I'll get lucky and not miss House tonight.

It could happen!

No comments: