Sunday, February 19, 2006

February 19, 2006

12:40 PM - 2/19/06
~TFUS

Maybe I shouldn't have watched the movie yesterday. I think that it would fall under the heading of "triggering".

Dealing with Psych issues is something that I don't like doing. When I got the MS diagnosis, I felt liberated. I felt like... "YAY! I'm not crazy!", or maybe more like, "YAY! I can stop telling people I'm crazy!".

Whether they misdiagnosed me, or just didn't completely diagnose me doesn't really matter. It's not like the problems I've had throughout my life suddenly vanished when I got the MS diagnosis.

It's a little confusing now though. It's tough to tell, sometimes, what might be DID or PTSD related, and what might be MS related. It's all BRAIN related.

I don't know... I hate labels. Maybe I just have Terminally Fucked Up Syndrome.

No comments: