Friday, February 24, 2006

February 24, 2006

9:07 AM - 2/24/06
~Perky as usual

I love dogs. I, at the moment, DESPISE the cruel asshole who keeps the one across the way from my apartment building. Yes, my instinct is to curse the dog, but I know that it's not the dog's fault. There's a 15 degree wind chill out there, and all the dog wants is IN. I think that anyone with a brain should be able to figure that out. Apparently, across from me, whoever owns the home and keeps the dog, has no brain. Either that, or they have no ears. Whatever the case, if I knew which house it was, I'd even consider calling the cops about the (ongoing) issue, and I DO NOT deal with cops.

I have to get a shower. I'd love a nice hot shower. I'd also love it if there were any hot water, but apparently hot water is not a necessity in the eyes of the Housing Authority, all the time.

It's Food Store day.

Bring it on.


10:20 AM - 2/24/06
losing sight of it

Wish I could find some sort of inspiration to keep writing, other than my own ego. Lately though, I'm having trouble finding that. I've passed apathetic, now I actively dislike people.

Have to regroup... figure out what the hell it is I'm doing here... and what it is I can do.


5:43 PM - 2/24/06


I'm distracted by: the origin of the phrase, "You bet your ass". (Is it jailhouse, or barn yard?)
I'm miffed about: the fact that one of the beers in my newly purchased 30 pack had a hole in it.
I'm feeling good about: the fact that the day went well
I'm worried about: next week
I'm hoping for: winning the, 200 million plus, lottery


6:18 PM - 2/24/06
~You better You bet

If anyone knows where the term, "You bet your ass!" comes from, I'd love to know.

Twisted dude that I am, I'm thinking jail. It could well have something to do with a donkey though.

I've looked online, but I haven't found anything.

No comments: