Thursday, February 16, 2006

February 16, 2006

1:17 AM - 2/16/06
~yeah, so

I'll just skip right to the end of the story.

I left AMA.

Last straw. Done with it. No more.


11:27 AM - 2/16/06
~The Mind of Cutter

Well, on the good side, my arm doesn't still feel like someone was yanking on my vein. Sure as shit looks like somebody was though. grumblegrumblegrumbleincompetentgrumble.

I really do wish that I could type out the whole story. If I felt better, I could do a good job of it, I'm sure. There are a few moments from last night which, I'm sure, I could get a laugh from relaying, but... not today.

Neurodude called this morning. Finally, he said, "no more ER visits.". THANK YOU!!!! Why it took this long for you numnuts to hear me on that, I don't know, but I'm glad that you've finally admitted that Mr. Cutter and non-smoking torture chambers just don't mix.

Under the circumstances, Nessie was very well behaved. I think that's mostly because she knew that Bunny was planning a very Rambo-ish type of attack on the building though. When I got back, Bunny didn't say anything, but I could tell. He just had that look.... you know, the one bunnies get when they've been up to something.

So... not that I didn't already both suggest and ask for this, but the new plan is to do things OUTPATIENT ONLY. To quote one of the true geniuses of this century... Dee Dee Dee! I'll tell you, in hospital land, "NO" does NOT mean "no", it means, "Torture me for a while first, and then you say "no" for me."

I'll be getting my 5 grams of Solu-Medrol from the 27th through the 3rd. "Sometimes it seems to work" is all they have to go on, in my case. So, that's where he's going with it. Keep doing the infusions, keep checking the MRIs, just hope for the best.

Bunny, Harold, and Nessie are fine with that.

No comments: