Wednesday, February 22, 2006

February 22, 2006

11:38 AM - 2/22/06
~I won't mention my socks.

Managed my shot yesterday, not much else though. I'd wanted to attempt a load of wash, but I couldn't manage it. Maybe today I'll be able to. It wouldn't be so difficult if I didn't have to manage the load, the soap, and Nessie all the way down the length of the building and back, outside. Shoot, if I had a washer and dryer in here, I'd get the laundry done to the point where I wouldn't have to wear the same pair of jeans for a month at a time. Doesn't really matter though, I guess. I don't really leave the apartment, so it's not like I really wear the jeans all that much.

I bought a pack of t-shirts and a pack of boxers from the (all I can afford) Wal-Mart, last month. That helps out a lot. Gives me an extra week before I have to use the bathroom sink to supplement the washer/dryer trips.

That's all I'm hoping for right now. I'm hoping to be able to shower, get the wash together, score an open machine, get at least one load down there (and back), eat something, and if I'm lucky, not shit myself, fall down, or go blind while doing it. Doesn't sound like much, I know, but this is my life. Doing all that is about as tough for me as a 14 hour work day is for most people.

Bitching about it is just par for the course.


7:38 PM - 2/22/06
~Eurapoopin

It feels like it has been a long day. I managed to get a few things done, which makes me feel good. Had to wait forever, and take too many trips to check, for access to the washing machine, but I managed to get a load done.

I just don't get it. I think that there are about 36 apartments here. There are only 2 washers and 2 dryers? That's just not right. ...not fair, actually.

I did take a shower, and managed to make food. ...even called my brother and got the mail, and took the trash out.

It was a good day, I think.

At the moment, all I want is to drink myself to sleep, but... that's not too easy on the ol' yucky tube.

How disgusting. Right? Whatever. I'm sure that you never take a shit, even voluntarily, but I do. Me and the rest of the living things on the planet.

Shit happens. Deal with it.

No comments: