Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20, 2006

7:59 AM - 2/20/06
honestly

I'm bored. I'm sick. I'm restless. I don't feel like entertaining my readers.


2:10 PM - 2/20/06
~Woof means Woof

I guess that I'm just not feeling too well today. I know, I never am, but I'm feeling a little more down today, and more than a little tired. I'm due for my shot tomorrow, so that might explain the tiredness. I don't know. I tried napping, earlier, but there's someone who apparently doesn't understand that when a dog barks, it wants to come in. It went on for hours, just after my next door neighbors stopped hammering whatever it was that so desperately needed to be hammered. Second day in a row for that. Maybe they're putting up shelves or something. All I know is that I don't like the way my bedroom wall moves while they're doing it, and I don't like the noise either.

There's a Law & Order marathon on TNT. Sounds like a perfect hole to crawl into.


8:01 PM - 2/20/06
~Fuck ALL of you

Well, I thought that maybe I'd watch House.

...but then, I figured I'd just shit myself instead.

This is fun. Really! Really!! It is!!! I LOVE shitting myself!!!!

Can someone PLEASE shoot me now!?!!?!?!?!!?!

No comments: