Saturday, February 11, 2006

February 11, 2006

10:21 AM - 2/11/06
~deal with it

Before starting this blog, I'd spent disgusting amounts of time on Forums, using IMs, in chat rooms, and attending to e-mail. I started this blog with the mind set of refusing to spend hours explaining myself. I was tired of defending myself... tired of arguing... and tired of listening to people lie.

I fall into the trap every time though... get sucked back into the same old thing... I end up focusing more on "blogging" than "writing".

Blogging is most often social, here. It's about getting hits and piling up ~friends. I don't want to "blog". I just want to write, and have people get something out of what I post, if they want to.

I flatter myself, thinking that I make some sort of a difference in this world by spilling my guts out onto a cyber-page. It's all I've got though. If I didn't think that I was making some sort of difference, on one level or another, I'd use the energy I have doing something a lot more self serving. ...Maybe bathing regularly, or reading books.

I'm not going to defend myself. If you want to know what my deal is, click away and read. This is my blog. I reserve the right to say whatever I want to say, even if it completely pisses everyone off, and the right to completely ignore people if I feel like it.


10:55 PM - 2/11/06
"Who cares what psychiatrists write on walls?"

I gave my (ex)shrink my ~blog address.

Rock on.

No comments: