Monday, February 13, 2006

February 13, 2006

9:23 AM - 2/13/06
~weakly waiting

One of these days, I won't be waiting on Neurodude. Today isn't the day though.

I somehow have to get this infusion thing set up for tomorrow through Saturday. If not, it's too bad. It'll have to wait until the end of the month. Not that I'm jumping up and down, wanting to do it, but if he wants me to do it, then he needs to get me in there somehow. Today is the t-spine MRI. Joy. It'll probably be rough, because I don't think that taking Valium makes any sense at all. Coming down from it will just be too much, if I have to start that treatment tomorrow.

Right now, I'm needing to get in the shower, but I'm scared that if I do, I'll miss Neurodude's call. That's how things seem to work with Neurodude.

Fun stuff.

No comments: