Thursday, April 13, 2006

April 13, 2006

7:44 AM - 4/13/06
~not a clue

(old writing, part of the Scraps project)


Are you a dream walker, a Were or Vamp?
how interconnected?

I/we exist as me/we to combat that which
I/we consider to be evil. Better within us/me
it a world which I/we consider to be evil.

old=old


6:11 PM - 4/13/06
~tis the season, again

I suppose it's just that time of year. Time for the brain to boil, roast, fester, or whatever the hell it is that it does.

It's not that I won't be online at all, but I'm just going to try to be as careful as I can be if I am. It's not just that I end up"not so nice". I end up not so sane. I don't want to hurt people. I don't want to scare people. ...and I don't want to hurt myself either.

I just have to get through, and if it means being less present online, that's what I'll have to do.

My apologies in advance, just in case. I don't know how this season will turn out.


6:26 PM - 4/13/06
(Dark Entertainment News... - IX)

June Pointer, youngest of the Pointer siblings, died of cancer at UCLA Medical Center in Santa Monica, Tuesday 4/11, in the arms of her sisters, Ruth and Anita and her brothers, Aaron and Fritz, by her side. Although her sister, Bonnie, was unable to be present, she was with her in spirit. June was 52.

No comments: