Saturday, April 8, 2006

April 8, 2006

9:04 AM - 4/8/06
Who cares?

Over the last few days, my hits went from about 600 a day, to about 300 a day. ...and I won't even mention the lack of comments.

What sucks even more is that this is happening while I'm falling into a very, very scary depression. I can usually use the blog to keep me going through the depression spells, but this time, I can't.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother keeping a blog at all.

This morning is one of those times.


9:28 AM - 4/8/06
~Have to turn the channel

Well, perhaps the point of another project is to make it through whatever it is that's going on with me. I've been scary depressed over the last few days, and the tv is talking to me again.

Maybe, if I hide in the past, the present won't be able to find me and kill me.


1:05 PM - 4/8/06
~The Scraps project

ok, so this is my planned project...

I have a stack of completely unorganized writing that's about a foot tall. Everything from bar napkins to college papers are in there. I'm going to just take it one piece at a time. If I think it's worth sharing, I'll post it here.

Just be aware, that in all likelihood, what is being posted has nothing to do with you personally. Too, I'm purposely not dating anything, unless I think that it's completely safe to. I'll just leave a link back to this post to let people know that it's an older piece of writing.

People's privacy is important to me, as are people's feelings. I'll be doing my best to respect both.

If you get something from what I post, I will be very glad you did. Whether or not it's actually about you, maybe there's something in it that might make you think about your own life or relationships, and that might help you get you to a better place in your own head. I can hope, I guess.

Thanks, in advance, for reading. It means more to me than you even suspect.


7:15 PM - 4/8/06
~I was just born weird.

(part of the Scraps project)


I just wanted to post this. (Sorry about the poor quality of the scan. I'm working on that.)

I'm an odd one, I am.

No comments: