Saturday, April 15, 2006

April 15, 2006

10:57 AM - 4/15/06
~I never denied it

(old writing, part of the Scraps project)

I'm a drunk
I'm not reliable
I'm selfish
I cannot be trusted
I've got too many issues
I'm full of fear
Often, I feel nothing
I'm impulsive
I'm compulsive
I see truth as transient
I'm suicidal
I'm masochistic
I'm loyal only to myself
I'm paranoid
I'm negative
I'm a flirt
I'm chronically depressed
I'm angry
I'm too sensitive
I complain too much
I'm socially unacceptable
I'm socially inept
I'm legally insane


4:09 PM - 4/15/06
~the usual ouch

I have a really bad headache. It's not that I don't want to write, it's that every time I try to, my head screams at me.

My head. Yeah. It's not doing so well. I really am trying to stay aware... trying not to fall... trying to keep the monster at bay.

Doesn't feel like I'm doing a very good job though.


6:23 PM - 4/15/06
the elusive book

So, I'm giving more thought to the whole "publishing a book" thing. I'm not sure why.

What is it that I feel a book could accomplish that blogging can't?

I don't even know that I'm able to handle the task. Yes, I have volumes of writing, but it still has to be edited, typed up, and submitted. Sometimes I just want to invest in a video camera and record my conversations with myself. It'd be infinitely more entertaining to others.

I'm really tired today. It's probably not the best day to be thinking on this.

No comments: