Monday, April 17, 2006

April 17, 2006

11:12 AM - 4/17/06
~What day is it?

I got really shnockered last night. That was stupid. I don't even really remember the majority of the evening. Although I know that I went out for sushi with RavensWings, everything else after that is a blur. Actually, before that is a blur too. oops.

I remember after about 11 or midnight, and that was good. Had my phone attached to my head until about 7 or 8 in the morning. Very good thing.

Now, I'm just tired, and I think maybe still a little tipsy. Not exactly the way to accomplish writing a book. Maybe I can just consider last night some sort of celebration, in honor of actually deciding to start the project.

Yeah. Works for me.

Now, I think that I'll get back into bed and try to get to the point of clear headed.

It could happen.

No comments: