Tuesday, April 25, 2006

April 25, 2006

7:20 AM - 4/25/06
~What month is it?

Last night was rough. There's a lot of shit that comes along with MS. Pain is one of those turds. Last night I was dancing all over that pain scale. Today, I'm hoping to get a shower at some point between songs.

Yes, this computer is frustrating. The average time for opening a window, any window, online or off, is 13 seconds. Not that I'm not glad that I have the use of it. If I didn't have this, I'd have no Internet access at all, and that would suck beyond belief.

I don't know yet what I'm going to do. The only thing that might fix the problem is time. I do plan on trying Circuit City, but I fear that they'll not ok me for any amount of credit either. It's not just the bankruptcy that hasn't dropped off the credit report yet. My actual income is only about 12K a year. No one in their right mind loans money to strangers with that income.

Should I set up an account and accept donations? Maybe.The general opinion is that I should. Can I though? In all honesty, I don't know. I went to the Dell website yesterday and almost cried. The site itself completely overloaded my brain.

If I can manage to get some functional time today, I have to fill out the forms that the State sent me. They have to make sure that I still still need their assistance for my health care costs.

Although very dramatic, life really isn't very fun right now.

No comments: