Saturday, April 29, 2006

April 29, 2006

10:21AM - 4/29/06
~a mouthful

I once read an online conversation where people were discussing whether or not it was actually possible for a man to really be a feminist.

Tell me, what better way is there for a very masculine man to prove to other men that it's not being a woman that makes one submissive, aside from announcing to the world that he enjoys having dick in his mouth?

Identifying as "Gay" is something I do because I'm a feminist.

It's my way of saying, you can't treat her like crap just because she sucks your cock, unless you want to take me on too.



5:41PM - 4/29/06
~Clownie pins

That new Psych med? So far, no good. Took it a little while ago.

Getting tired though. I suppose that's good. Maybe I'll sleep.

(interjection (worry about spelling) - Maybe I WON'T think of YOU.

Damn memory.

Yay. A life medicated.

Wake me up when it's over.

No comments: