Tuesday, April 18, 2006

April 18, 2006

7:11 AM - 4/18/06
~Cutter's Slacking

I'm feeling a wee bit, ummmmm.... CRAPPY. I don't want to say that I should be in bed still, but my body is hinting to me that I should be. I just can't do it though. I really have to get my ass in gear here. Shoot, if nothing else, I need to get my ass into the damn shower.

I'm rather forgiving when it comes to my own need to be in bed. I have this pesky little MS thing going on, and I know that if I don't take care of myself a little, it'll put me in the urn, but if I'm in bed simply because I'd rather be there than actually dealing with my life, that's not so ok.

So, Easter vacation's over Mr. Cutter. Get your fingers back onto the keys and out of your god damn pants.

Bad Cutter. No Donut.


3:52 PM - 4/18/06

I am SO not doing well. I'm trying my best to fake it... keep people from not wanting to read my blog, not wanting to associate with me on boards, wanting to just blow my whiney head off. Keep trying to be nice... act nice... don't complain, say as little as possible.

I'm really fucking tired of giving a shit.


4:54 PM - 4/18/06
~before I put the scraps away

(old writing, part of the Scraps project)


Fuck
Fuck
Fuck
Gonna fuck the
soul right out
of your skin
Then you'll be
empty
just
like
me
Fuck you hollow

No comments: