Thursday, April 27, 2006

April 27, 2006

6:19 AM - 4/27/06
~One, two, gotta hurl poo...

Going in and out of this blinding rage. The physical symptoms are getting worse too. Called Neurodude, who surprisingly called me back within a couple of hours. He called in a prescription for another psych med, which I'll tenatively use. They scare me, head meds. I have to try something though. The rage is getting pretty bad. He's also setting up an appointment for me to go see some sort of ear dude. My ears have been ringing for months now, and lately they're starting to get even worse. I had to chuckle little. I told Neurodude that I'd report back to him that I do indeed have MS, as soon as possible. (He actually chuckled at that one himself.)

I'm pretty tired. I took a Propranolol, yesterday about noonish, to carry me over until I have the Inderal today. That makes me a little drowsy, until my system gets used to it. I look forward to seeing RavensWings today, but feel bad that I'm already so damn sleepy. I worry about falling at the store, too. My legs collapsed yesterday. That hasn't happened in a while.

So, life with MS continues. You should probably wear some sort of protective clothing. I can't promise that intense shit hurling will not occur.

I'm doing my best.


6:42 PM - 4/27/06
~Just a note to say that

I'm really, really sorry. I'm not doing well. Actually, it's scaring me right now.

I'm hoping that it's just the Inderal... but the last couple of weeks have been bad, and getting worse every day, and I wasn't back on the Inderal yet.

I'll do my best not to be too scarce. I don't want to get people too worried. ...and anyway, I miss you dork-butts, if I can't get to the computer.

So, just know that if I'm not too present, it's nothing personal. It's just that my eyes are pretty bad, my fingers are tripping over themselves, and I'm in an obscene amount of pain just trying to sit here. It's not for lack of caring.

No comments: