Saturday, December 31, 2005

December 31, 2005

7:11 AM - 12/31/05
Just Sayin'

Happy New Year!

Hope that everyone has a great night tonight, and lots of good luck in the year to come.


7:39 AM - 12/31/05
~On your mark... get set...

Just wanted to wish everyone who shares a calendar, a Happy New Year.

Whatever you're doing as the calendar turns over, I hope that you'll be having fun.

May the worst day of 2006 be as good as the best day of 2005, all the way around.


9:46 PM - 12/31/05
(language mistakes)

...My mother was an English Major (I messed up the finishing school thing), and my "dad" was (probably still is) overly anal/OCD.

Little language mistakes make me nuts, whether it's someone else's mistake, or my own. I'll lose sleep over a misspelled word. I'll, literally, get out of bed to fix it.

Right now, I'm obsessing about the word "misspelled". I don't know if it's correct or not. I don't know if it uses a hyphen.

Now, I'm bothered by the word "hyphen". Is that spelled with an "o"?

Thing is, I can't really do this anymore. With the MS, there's too much that I forget. If I think too hard on things, I'm not able to write anything at all. Between spelling, grammar, and punctuation, I'll freeze.

I try to settle with, "If I can read it, most likely other people can too." I just make sure to read everything I post. :\


10:51 PM - 12/31/05
Yay me!

Congrats! It's the first year since opening it that I didn't blow up the board! I didn't even kick anyone off!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!


ok, fine, that's because there's just about no one left and the hacking purged for me, but hey... I didn't even rearrange the furniture!

No comments: