Thursday, December 1, 2005

December 1, 2005

8:10 AM - 12/1/05
~Hello December

The hot water just came back on. This is a good thing.

I'm still really tired. Not much sleep last night, of course.

I really want to reply to a lot of the comments here... and as usual... I'm going brain dead.

Fun with puns. woohoo.

It's December. This time last year... ugh. I remember this time last year... it was not good. I'm glad that things now are better than things were then. Very glad.

Maybe I can manage a nap... if I can manage to keep my brain from racing, and the tv off... I guess it might happen.

This here is some quality writing.

Go me!


4:55 PM - 12/1/05
The hit count (1)

My blog's hit count is now 41,480

It takes me forever just to read the damn stat counter.

This is flattering... but I worry. I don't know why I worry... but I do. Too many people I don't know, knowing that much about me... sometimes... I worry.

I suppose this is "activism"... it's the best I can do. I have to hang onto that.


5:28 PM - 12/1/05
~nothing new

I'm so tired that I'm crosseyed... and I have a list, a few pages long, of ache, pain, and fuckthisshit!!! complaints.

I'm not feeling very nice, or very friendly. Not very social. Can not play well with others. Runs with scissors in a threatening manner.

I'm glad I have my own sandbox.

No comments: