Saturday, December 24, 2005

December 24, 2005

6:27 AM - 12/24/05
~Yes I can hear you now

I think I drank myself to sleep last night. Passed out. Missed my med time. oops.

The lady next door is obviously going somewhere today. She's been up, chopping, chopping, chopping for hours.

The walls here are very thin, and it's not just that I have sensitive ears either. "RavensWings" has been here. She can vouch for this fact.

I've taken to nicknaming my neighbors. Upstairs, there's Squeaky and Stompy. I've never seen them, but I think that they like bowling. Then, on one side of me is Choppy and on the other is Coughy and his wife Murmur. I call myself Smokey. I'm sure that the smell of tobacco must find all of my neighbors... though I've never smelled anything coming from their apartments, and Choppy obviously cooks a lot, so I think that I'd smell something. I mentioned to Coughy that I was worried about my smoking bothering him, when I bumped into him at the mailboxes the other day. He said that it doesn't bother him, but his wife can smell it. I didn't get to speak with him for too long. Chatty Cathy showed up, and when she shows, I go. I did manage to mention just how thin the walls are before I ran away though. Coughy is, pretty much, deaf, so he speaks VERY loudly... and too, apparently he doesn't like closing the bathroom door at night. Not that he should have to close the bathroom door, it's his apartment, but it's not something I really want to hear. I've not heard him coughing as much since we had our brief chat session... and I think that he's been closing the bathroom door too. I've been trying not to smoke as much in the bedroom. In the living room, I can crack the window open a bit. Living in an apartment complex with thin walls is tricky. Everyone, sort of, has to work together. It just makes things more comfortable all the way around.

I really shouldn't be smoking in bed. When I was talking with Coughy, he said that he really didn't smell my cigarettes, but that the other day he smelled the people in the house behind us burning leaves, and that it was a lot stronger than my smoking. He asked if I'd smelled it too. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it was me... sleeping through my pillow burning up.

Bunny still isn't speaking to me.


6:52 PM - 12/24/05
~Missing blog

There's something really funky going on with my blog. Only one entry is showing.



Looks like it's that way with everyone's blog though.



This can't be good.

No comments: