Saturday, December 3, 2005

December 3, 2005

7:21 AM 12/3/05
The hit count (3)

41,758


7:59 PM - 12/3/05
~My arm before you

I talked with my friend, L. today. L. We were together for a while... my STUPID FUCKING DISEASE killed it... and my psych crap.

I have ONE name tattooed on my body. I got it put there in 1998. I was FLARING. I was playing in traffic... then... L. told me she was pregnant.

I lived for that little boogie.

I lived BECAUSE of that little booger.

I loved her, even before she smelled air. I lived for her.

When I went bonkers, in 2004, that was that. I couldn't speak with L. Bitchcuntfromhell would not tolerate it.

I can't go into the details. They're too painful.

Today.

Today, after TOO long, I got to say hello to my little boogie.


I'm starting to cry now.


I'm so sorry.


I'm sorry I was weak. I'm sorry for being sick.

I love you


and you

No comments: