Thursday, December 15, 2005

December 15, 2005

6:15 AM - 12/15/05
~You Can't Over-Love Your Underwear.

I hope that today goes well.
I hope that I get some information.
...and I HOPE that I can get that song out of my head!!!!!

AAAAaaaaKKKKK!!!!!


9:29 AM - 12/15/05
The hit count (10)

44,284


11:51 AM - 12/15/05
Just to bitch (5)

FUCKING OUCH!!!!!!!

Left eye/temple... PAIN!!!!!

GOD that HURTS.

Been having problems with it for a few days. Right now, it's SO intense that I'm not breathing right.

Keep typing.

Keep typing.

It'll pass.


FUCK!!!!


that was just wrong.

I hate those. It's rare, but when they come, they're brutal. It's like a bruise... like something ruptured.

I'm glad they're short in duration.

Brutal.


1:51 PM - 12/15/05
~Adventures with Neurodude

ok... the short of it is...

No apparent new lesions.
It's now written in ink that I have PRMS - Progressive Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.
I'm to have an EEG to completely rule out Temporal Lobe Epilepsy as a cause of some of my symptoms.
I'm to start on Lamictal (Lamotrigine), and if it does not help, then try Cymbalta.
I'm to have an MRI about every 3 months.
I'm to have a Solu-Medrol treatment, as/when needed.

I'm really tired. I need to crawl into bed, and hope for sleep. I think that I need to process everything.


5:29 PM - 12/15/05
~Deleted comments

ok... all the past comments left by non-~blog users suddenly disappeared. What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!


6:16 PM - 12/15/05
commented in "Deleted comments"

(6:16 pm)
Almost all of my comments were from non-members. Some members just weren't logged in at the time they commented.... all gone. I'm really pissed off at ~blog right now, and whoever was responsible for this having to be done.
(6:32 pm)
I'll get over it, but it really sucks. It does feel creepy. I just hope that the people who read my blog won't stop commenting, for fear of their words being deleted all of a sudden.
(6:46 pm)
I think that it had something to do with nxxxxxxxxx's blog. Someone flooded it with hundreds of comments.

No comments: