Monday, December 19, 2005

December 19, 2005

5:24 AM - 12/19/05
~SSDD

It's morning, again. I didn't sleep all that much, but that's really nothing new. I'm supposed to go to the food store today though... doing it without much sleep... well, it could prove a little too eventful.

All my words look wrong. I hate this.

I have to figure out some way to get through all of this. Things are moving along, true, but they seem to be stuck in "shitty" as well. I used to have good days. Now, sometimes, I have good hours. What I thought felt like "flaring" is actually just my baseline. That just plain sucks. ...and even suckier, it only keeps getting worse.

I can't keep my eyes open.


12:19 PM - 12/19/05
~Great Legs

It was an interesting trip to the grocery store. Among other things, I found out what "drop foot" actually is. VERY fucked up... and pretty embarrassing. Then, and this is actually pretty fascinating, I had the MOST fucked up experience of my life. My legs switched places.

I was on the way out of the store, and then, all of a sudden, I got completely confused. It sort of felt like my legs were twisted around each other. My right leg felt like it was where my left leg was, and vice versa. I stopped until it passed, only a few seconds, but it was REALLY weird.

When I was a little kid, I did the whole "MS Read-a-thon" thing in school. Think I could ask for a refund?

No comments: