Tuesday, December 6, 2005

December 6, 2005

8:32 AM - 12/6/05
~Say Uncle

I need to state this, for the record.

I DO NOT have any children.

I am physiologically unable to have children. I'm fine with that.

When a friend of mine had a baby, back in '98, it brought me a lot of hope... at a time when I REALLY needed something to hang onto. Her baby is VERY special to me. That is as close to having a child as I've ever been, or will ever be. She has a father who loves her VERY much. He was kind enough to allow me in his daughter's life. I respect, and am grateful to him for that opportunity. I'd not dishonor him by suggesting that his child is my own, hence my removing a previous blog entry. I didn't think about the fact that it was being interpreted that way.

Please accept my apologies.


11:47 AM - 12/6/05
The hit count (6)

42,308


2:11 PM - 12/6/05
comment and replies posted in "Say Uncle"

i'm sorry that i missed getting to read it. It's wonderful that you are able to have kids in your life. Sometimes I think it's better to be an uncle of something because when you get tire dof the kid you can send them home! can't do that when you are the parent. :D

Unfortunately, she's been out of my life for quite a while. I got to talk with her on the phone for the first time in about 2 years, the other day. :)

7:04 PM
(posted in, "Say Uncle" about part of what prompted me to take down the, "My arm before you" entry from 12/3/05.)

I think that this comment did it for me: cutter, at first I was really sad when I read this post , but now you know I am pissed at you. What are you doing to yourself? Geez you have a boogie. Are you your mother? Geez if it wasn't for my beasties I would have ended it, the MS sucks some days that bad. But what the hell would that say to my kids? Stop making excuses as to why you didn't see the kid all these years. What are you going to do now that you've taken the first step? It's none of my business but you put it out there so I'm replying. And she wsn't a bitch cunt from hell unless you're into that kind of thing when you scrwed her so I doubt someday the boogie will be proud you called his mom that assuming your blog is your personal soliloquy for posterity. If I ws boogie and I grew up and wanted to know who my dad was, as sure as hell I'd look for something he wrote.

9:32pm
Well, whomever it was read enough to know that I had problems with my mother, so...

No comments: