Sunday, December 4, 2005

December 4, 2005

11:11 AM - 12/4/05
The hit count (4)

42,005


12:14 PM - 12/4/05
(Bed, again.) 1

Holy fuck! It snowed!

Been up since 5... didn't look outside.

me likey snow


1:52 PM - 12/4/05
(board reply)

I check my e-mail a few times a day. I read as much as I can. I reply when I can. That goes across the board these days, whether it's here or e-mail. I try to avoid anything resembling a conversation, because I'm not able to keep it together enough. Most of what I have to say is not nice, and I tend to react very strongly to things, so I try to just keep my mouth shut.


2:20 PM - 12/4/05
~and down the hill again

Not doing too well today. I was out of bed, earlier. Tried to read for a while, but had to get back into bed. Fell and slammed my elbow into the bathroom doorframe coming out of the bathroom. Been shaking and nauseous all day.

I get so worked up sometimes... emotional roller coaster. It's not good for me.

I think that it's best that I just stay in bed, as much as I want to be online. Maybe sleep will happen.

No comments: